« Home | I love Cowboys » | Book Meme » | Castles, Chateaus, Palaces... Whatever you want to... » | Oppenheimer - Breakfast in NYC » | Traditional Home has a slideshow of unbelieveably ... » | They Might be Giants » | I need to remember this » | Kicking My Butt » | I am Elzabeth Bennett » | Opera Man »

Victoria



When I was growing up my mother received this magazine for quite a few years. I LOVED this magazine so much, it was the first magazine I subscribed to when I moved out of my parents house.

I remember tearing out pages (sorry Mom!) and putting pictures in my design journal. My favorite issues were the Christmas issues. Their Victorian Christmas just seemed perfect. The outfits were so romantic...

Then a few years ago they changed everything. The logo changed, the format changed... But I still stood by my favorite magazine. A few months after their change, I couldn't find an issue anywhere! I called every bookstore in town to see if they carried it. I FINALLY found out that they had discontinued it. My disappointment was great.

Then, a few months ago, I found out that they were bringing it back! YAY!! I went immediately to their website ( http://www.victoriamag.com ) and subscribed.

I can't wait for the 1st edition to arrive.

Go to your closest bookstore and pick up an issue to check it out yourself.

Labels:

Whee!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! I LOVE this magazine!!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com