« Home | Oppenheimer - Breakfast in NYC » | Traditional Home has a slideshow of unbelieveably ... » | They Might be Giants » | I need to remember this » | Kicking My Butt » | I am Elzabeth Bennett » | Opera Man » | Lust » | R.I.P. Poverotti » | Desire »

Castles, Chateaus, Palaces... Whatever you want to call them.

I love castles.




I have been to a few such as...


Chambord


and my absolute favorite



Chenonceau














But after looking at http://http://www.roxanneardary.com/blog/castles-palaces-chateau/ (sorry hyperlinks are acting up)

I just want to travel even more than I did before!






















Labels:

Wowsers. Most of the castles I have been to were in ruins or were very "Keep Like"

I have never been to a castle in ruins. I have always wanted to go to Tintagel.

Who lives in these castles and how can I go about in becoming an inhabitant?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com