« Home | Traditional Home has a slideshow of unbelieveably ... » | They Might be Giants » | I need to remember this » | Kicking My Butt » | I am Elzabeth Bennett » | Opera Man » | Lust » | R.I.P. Poverotti » | Desire » | Dang! »

Oppenheimer - Breakfast in NYC

These guys were the openers for They Might Be Giants this weekend. They were FABULOUS! AND SO FUNNY!!

I bought their CD and a T-shirt at the concert. They were selling them themselves and Shaun (the drummer) even folding quite nicely before handing it to me!

Oppenheimer

My favorite song is My Son the Astronaut. GO BUY THEIR CD!!

Pretty sweet. I loved that they listed one of their influences as David Lynch. I know it is so late 80's but I love him.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com