« Home | Lust » | R.I.P. Poverotti » | Desire » | Dang! » | Back to School » | Your 25th birthday » | RANT » | “Twenty years from now you will be more disappoint... » | I am an introvert » | I witnessed history in the making...... »

Opera Man


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Niki in Positano Italy has the greatest life ever. She gets to LIVE in ITALY! For gosh sakes!

She also has a man who wanders the hills around her home and sings his heart out. I LOVE THIS MAN! Now, I don't sing well (my husband likes to remind me of this fact), so I will not be doing the same. However, I know how he feels when he bursts out into song. I felt the same way when I had climbed to the top of the Italian Alps.

This is sorta what it looked like

I felt like I was in the beginning shot of the Sound of Music.

However, opera is probably more appropriate for Positano.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com