« Home | Desire » | Dang! » | Back to School » | Your 25th birthday » | RANT » | “Twenty years from now you will be more disappoint... » | I am an introvert » | I witnessed history in the making...... » | I can't believe it! » | Hmmm..... »

R.I.P. Poverotti



When I was about 13 or 14 my parents took us on a trip to London. It just so happens that Luciano Poverotti was giving a concert in Hyde park while we were there. It ALSO so happened that our hotel was right beside Hyde Park. The day of the concert, I remember sitting in the bathtub of my hotel room with the window open while Poverotti practiced a bit. It was fabulous!

I didn't go to the concert. We had tickets to Starlight Express. Yes, I chose Starlight Express instead... My mom stayed behind and listened to the entire concert from our hotel room. She was much wiser than I.

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com