« Home | Afterlife » | Best Friends » | A-ha! » | Who is YOUR Inner European? » | Seven Things » | Dang! » | Envy » | Friday.... » | Things I LOVE today. » | Geez! It's been so long!! »

WEEKEND!!!

Yeah! It is the weekend!!!

This week went fairly quickly to me, but I am SO happy it is the weekend. I have been mucusy and achy since last weekend and I just want to be able to lounge about.

My husband is off with the Scouts tonight. He is a scout master for the Boy Scouts of America and they are off camping and doing guy stuff. I get to stay home, have the bed ENTIRELY to myself and watch house shows on HGTV and DIY to my hearts content. When my husband was asked to help out with the scouts we had only been married for a little over a year. We had never spent a night apart since we got married. I was sad that first time he was gone, but now I really like my time alone again.

I totally understand! We're having a girl weekend here. No cooking, no cleaning and alot of sleep! ;)

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com