« Home | Things I LOVE today. » | Geez! It's been so long!! » | OK Go - Here It Goes Again » | Quiz » | Your Mind is G RatedYour mind is cleaner than a nu... » | Ugh! » | BTW » | Dogs » | Guitar HERO!!! » | It's OVER!!!! YAY!!! »

Friday....

There is NO other day that I feel a sigh of relief.

I give an even bigger ~sigh~ this week because on Wednesday I felt like it SHOULD be Friday. So, now it feels like I have just had an EXTREMELY long week. The week wore me out so much, I was asleep by 9pm last night and slept for 10 hours. Yay! It may have been that I was laying in bed with the cool breeze coming in from the window above me, a thick blanket and comforter and my husband watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. That will always work.

The forcast for this weekend is clear skies and 70+ degrees. This is one of the few reasons I LOVE living in CA. It is t-shirt weather in the first few weeks of March! It isn't even spring technically! There are daffodills and blossomed trees outside my window at work. Mmmmm.... Lovely.

I am also happy because I actually get to spend this weekend with my husband and JUST with my husband. It feels like we have been spending every weekend busy with our own things or with our families.

Who is for instituting a 3 day weekend?

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com