« Home | College » | Cats are deceitful » | Becoming » | Victoria » | I love Cowboys » | Book Meme » | Castles, Chateaus, Palaces... Whatever you want to... » | Oppenheimer - Breakfast in NYC » | Traditional Home has a slideshow of unbelieveably ... » | They Might be Giants »

Children's Literature


I don't have kids, but I still love the books I read as a child. I think it would be fun to go to this exhibit at The National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature. http://www.nccil.org/
See that top picture? The Color Kittens was one of my absolute favorite books when I was growing up. I remember that my grandmother gave it to me for one of my birthdays, and I was so excited to get to read it that night before going to bed.
Too bad I have NO reason to go to Abilene, Texas anytime in the next few months.



Labels:

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com