« Home | Burn Notice » | How do we do it? » | Aw CRAP! » | I am so excited! I can't wait! » | My week off. » | Wow! They got me right! » | What should I do? » | Ascot Ladies Day » | What would you be? » | Three Beautiful Things »

I'm done!





I finished all 759 pages at Midnight last night. I read all of it in 2 days!

I normally wouldn't have read it that fast, but Ryan was listening to the audio book and I had to keep up with him or ahead so that he wouldn't give me spoilers. He has a tendancy to want to tell stuff. No to be mean necessarily. Just because he can't NOT tell someone.

I'll say this ...it was very sad, but it ended as it should.

I am totally grateful for the ability to read super fast. Otherwise, my son would have ruined it for me.

I loved it.

You go girl! I read fast too. I always have. I'm not a Potter person, but I understand the feeling of it coming to an end. It makes me sad for all the gazillion fans.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com