« Home | My week off. » | Wow! They got me right! » | What should I do? » | Ascot Ladies Day » | What would you be? » | Three Beautiful Things » | Rest in Peace Mr. Wizard » | 100 Things... » | Home Again » | VEGAS Baby!!! »

I am so excited! I can't wait!




I am SUCH a Janeite

HOLY DOUBLE MOO COW!!!

I cannot freaking WAIT!
I heart Jane and Masterpiece Theater (I know. I'm a nerd. I can't help it. Even the theme music makes me happy. And don't even get me started on MYSTERY!)

YAY!

What do you think about the Becoming Jane movie? I saw the previews and think I want to see it. I heart her too.

At first I was very hesitant to see Becoming Jane because I know it isn't her true story. I think I am going to go into it with the thought of it being a period piece at the time that Jane Austen lived.

I didn't watch the new Pride & Prejudice because I think that Kiera Knightly is TOTALLY wrong for Elizabeth and Donald Sutherland is an AWFUL choice for Mr. Bennett.

However, I just can't NOT see Becoming Jane.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com