« Home

New Blog

I have finally decided that I am going to have a blog. It may not be really interesting to anybody but me. But after reading others blogs, I feel like it might be a great outlet and to just let myself listen to myself. Hopefully I will figure out how to do this blog thing.... I'll probably end up needing lots of help from my loving husband, Ryan. (He has been trying to get me to do this for ages now and he is always more than willing to help me with computer stuff.... I am a complete idiot when it comes to computers!)

This blog will be a "stream of consciousness" type of blog (I think). This is because it just seems more relaxing, and in the end, this is for me really. Yup I am only thinking of me.

About me

  • I'm ~Plain Jane~
  • From Sunnyvale, California, United States
My profile

Previous posts

Links

~PlainJane's~ Wishlist
www.kaboodle.com